GSM Protect Van Alarm
£229.16 Excl. VAT
The GSM Protect is an anti-theft alarm that incorporates GPS and GSM capabilities and
can be installed in many different applications such as cars, vans, mobile homes, boats,
planes or any vehicle that has a battery. The unit has wireless and wired capabilities which
will enable it to be triggered in a variety of ways. When triggered the unit will alert you
initially via telephone call then by text message as well as emitting an audible alert through
a wired siren.
● 2G GSM Frequency: Quad band frequency 850/900/1800/1900
● 3G Frequency 2100 Mhz. Others frequencies available for other countries.
● Standard Size 2G or 3G Simcard.
● GPS Tracker.
● Power Supply Voltage: 9 – 12 volts DC – 1 Amp Max.
● Current used in standby mode: 50mA Max.
● 1 Positive Triggered Input.
● 1 Negative Triggered Input.
● 8 Amp Relay Output.
● No land line required.
● Dimensions – L150 x W90 x H45mm.
● Sim Active Function.
● Operating Temperature: -10…+40°C
● Alarm Armed / disarmed via text message or keyfob.
● Programmed by Text / SMS Message.
● Text for signal strength.
● Call and text alerts to your designated number upon alarm trigger.
● Wireless PIR.
● Wireless Door Contact.
- Reviews (1)
GSM Protect Van Alarm
The GSM Protect is an anti-theft alarm manufactured by GSM Activate. It can be connected to many vehicles including mobile homes, caravans, planes, boats and jet skis. In fact, anything that has a built in battery that the alarm can be connected to. The GSM Protect houses a GPS system as well as incorporating all the GSM capabilities. For ease of use the GSM Protect can be used either wirelessly or wired into the battery. Neither will affect the units capabilities to alert you to a potential theift of your property.
The GSM Protect can be triggered in a variety of ways such as using the wireless PIR or door contact which is supplied as standard or you can also trigger it yourself using external devices. Once the alarm has been triggered the unit will then alert you using a telephone call first followed by a text message as well as sounding an audible two minute wired siren. Furthermore, in the event that the intruder gets away with you property the unit houses a GPS tracker. Therefore, enabling you to track and find the location of your property.
The GSM Protect has a clever built in GPS system. This system enables you to track your property in the unfortunate event that your vehicle has been stolen. By sending the unit a text message it will respond with a location code. All you need to do is copy and paste the location code into a web browser or maps application and you will have the exact location of your property.