GSM Multi Switch – 2G & 4G
From £125.00 Excl. VAT
- The GSM Multi Switch has been designed to operate electronic equipment by using your mobile phone or landline.
- It is very easy to install and operate with no complicated coding required, just in plug and go.
- Simply dial or text the simcard number to operate the relay.
- If you call the unit it will reject. Therefore, you are not charged.
- You will receive a text acknowledgement to say relay on or off.
- INPUT – 240vac (12/24vdc & 115VAC is available)
- 2x Output Relay – 10 AMP N/O or N/C Volt free.
- Phone list for added security of up to 80 stored numbers.
- You can set the timer for seconds or minutes. (max 999 minutes)
- Pulse Function for both relays.
- Sim Active Function.
- Dimensions – L150 x W90 x H45mm
- Dimensions PCB Only – L125 x W67mm
- Quad band freq – 850, 900, 1800, 1900mhz 3G model 2100 Mhz
- 4G Bands – B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
- Operating Temperature: -10…+40°C
- Status Report for both relays.
- Text for signal strength.
- Micro 2Gor 4G sim card
- Set the timer for 1-999 minutes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Overview of the GSM Multi Switch
The GSM Multi Switch is a UK manufactured GSM Switch designed to attach to your electronics enabling you to activate them using your mobile phone from anywhere in the world. This can prove to be very useful in a variety of situations! Simply call or text the unit to switch your device on or off. You can also text the GSM Multi Switch with an amount of time you want your device on for. This can range from 1 – 999 minutes or you can pulse the relay for 7 seconds. The GSM Switch will then send an acknowledgement text back so you know it has taken your command and provide a status report on both relays. The board and box have already been assembled so there is no drilling or building required. Simply unscrew the lid and insert your sim card.
How the GSM Multi Switch works
The GSM Multi Switch is easily wired into your electronic devices/systems. Simply connect two wires into the removable connector headers from our unit into the device you are connecting it to. Unlike other models it also has two relays so you can independently control two devices using the one unit. This then links the multi switch to your device. We offer full support on installations so if you are unsure please phone or email us and we can let you know where the wires should go.
Why choose the GSM Multi Switch
Advantages to using the GSM Multi Switch is that they are manufactured here in Shoreham-by Sea, UK. We use the Quadband frequency and it works on 2G and 4G technology enabling it to be used worldwide. The box is small and durable and can easily be stored outside as it is a perfectly weathered box (IP65 rating). The GSM Multi Switch has also been tested in high heat and freezing weather conditions.
2G or 4G?
Recently some countries such as USA have started to turn their 2G & 3G networks off. They will soon only use the 4G network. For this reason we now offer the GSM Multi Switch on both the 2G and 4G networks using 12v, 115v or 240v versions. We have stopped selling 3G as 3G frequency is being shutdown end of 2022
We are frequent traders throughout Europe, Australia and America. We are so confident in the products reliability & durability that we now offer a two year product warranty and will replace any faulty models in that timescale. As we manufacture these models ourselves we can offer modifications to the units to meet your requirements. If you need something different from this listing please contact us directly as most of the time we can implement a simple program change at no extra cost.
12v Multi Switch manual
240v Multi Switch manual
12v, 115v, 240v