GSM Battery Powered Auto Dialler – 2G & 4G
£125.00 Excl. VAT
Battery Powered Auto Dialler Specification
- GSM Frequency: Quadband frequency 850/900/1800/1900/2100Mhz
- Micro 2G or 4G simcard
- Powered by a standalone rechargeable battery
- Battery Shelf Life: 5 years
- Battery Standby: 10 months between charging
- Battery Level Monitoring
- 1 x Switch Input (open circuit)
- 1 x Output Relay – 1 A,p Load COM + N/O
- 3 Contact Numbers
- Call and SMS Text Alerts
- Customisable SMS Alert Message – Max 19 Characters
- Text for Signal Strength
- Dimensions: L150 x W90 x H45mm
- Dimensions PCB Only: L133 x W67mm
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40c
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About the GSM Battery Powered Auto Dialler
The GSM Battery Powered Auto Dialler is a monitoring unit. It can be used in locations without power to alert the end users of various events via text message and telephone calls. The unit runs from 3 x AA battery. This will last for around a year (or up to 30 messages) before the batteries have to be replaced.
Areas the GSM Battery Powered Auto Dialler can be used
The Battery Powered Auto Dialler can be used in a variety of situations such as:
- Attaching it to a door switch or PIR to create a battery powered alarm for sheds or garages.
- Attaching it to a float switch for pump and oil theft applications.
All the unit needs to trigger the phone call, is a switch receiver across the input.
Our GSM Battery Powered Auto is available in a 2G and 4G capable model. This means it can be used worldwide and we frequently ship models all over Europe, USA and Australia with excellent feedback. It has been test in below freezing temperatures as well as high heats. Furtherore, the unit is also enclosed in an IP65 rated enclosure. This allows the unit to be installed outside as well as indoors.