GSM Auto Dialler
£85.83 – £125.83
GSM Auto Diallers work with all alarm panels as well as hundreds of other applications. Connect it to your alarm for text and/or call alerts when triggered.
4 Inputs which can accept a positive or negative trigger indepently, one relay output , text and call alerts to 3 users- available in 2G and 3G models
- Quad band freq 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz.
- Power Supply Voltage: 9 to 24 volts DC.
- Standard 2G or 3G simcard.
- Dimensions – L170 x W120 x H60mm
- Signal strength function.
- Stay Active simcard Function.
- Watchdog and self repair function.
- Relay Out put which can be latched or pulsed
- 4 Inputs.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Overview of the GSM Auto Diallers
Customers can attach the GSM Auto Diallers to many electronic devices within homes, work, gardens or wherever you need it. The GSM Auto Dialler will alert the customer using GSM technology by sending a text message or a phone call. This alerts the customer to any problems wherever they are in the world! Customers can use all four independent inputs and the one output to allow them to send a command back to the Auto Dialler to reactivate or switch off the attached device.
Customers are alerted using text or phone call when the attached alarm is triggered. They can then text back to switch it off using their phone.
What are the GSM Auto Diallers compatibe with?
The GSM Auto Diallers are compatible with all alarm systems. Simply connect the bell output of your alarm system to the input of either the 2G or 3G GSM Auto Dialler. Enabling customers to be alerted by text or phone call when the attached alarm is triggered. To power the auto dialler customers can connect it with the battery supply of the alarm box. Alternativley an external 12v source can be used.
Customers have purchased the Auto Dialler to connect to various systems including:
- Security alarm system applications.
- Supervision and monitoring alarm systems.
- Automatic monitoring system.
- Vending machines security protection.
- Pumping stations; tanks, oil or water levels.
- Buildings and real estate.
- Weather stations.
- River monitoring and flood control.
- Fridges/Fish Tanks.
- Farming equipment and security.
Why choose the GSM Auto Dialler
By using the quadband frequency it enables the GSM Auto Diallers to be set apart from other models on the market. Futhermore, by enabling them to use either 2G or 3G or 4G it ensures they are usable worldwide. Subsequently,our overseas customers frequently purchase these from all over Europe, USA and Australia with excellent feedback. The GSM Auto Diallers come in an IP65 rated enclosure. Not only does this allow for indoor installation but also outside. Similarly, as we test all devices in high heat and freezing weather conditions this provides customers with reliable products.
As we manufacture these models ourselves we can offer modifications to the units to meet your requirements. Therefore, if you need something different from this listing please contact us directly. Most of the time we can implement a simple program change at no extra cost.
Furthermore, we are so confident in our products reliability and durability that we now offer a two year product warranty and will replace any faulty models in that timescale.
The difference between 2G and 3G
These GSM Auto Diallers are available in either 2G or 3G. Older technology such as the 2G technology has been shut down in some places in the world. Although there is no confirmed date of 2G being shut down in the UK some areas may have a stronger 3G signal.
You can view the 2G 3G AUTO DIALLER 2019 manual here
Modular Plug In Boards
we are developing plug in boards to enhance the Auto Diallers capablities, so far we have two plug in boards available
- 8 Input Plug in Board – An Extra 4 Inputs can be added via this plug in board, the dialler will also trigger on open and close of the input
- RF Plug in Board – 4 RF devices can be added via this plug in board, these can be wireless beams, Pirs, smoke detectors – the range of this is 100 metres so can turn a dialler into an alarm system
2G, 3G, 4G