GSM Roller Shutter Opener
GSM Roller Shutter Opener from GSM Activate. Activate your roller shutter via your mobile phone – no need for expensive keyfobs. Available 240V as default or 12v on request
- Simply dial the simcard number to open the gate/shutter door.
- Phone list for added security up to 50 stored numbers.
- Text for Signal Strength
- Call and use keypad to move shutter up or down.
- Antenna supplied.
- Sim Active Function.
- Dimensions – L150 x W90 x H45mm.
- Dimensions PCB Only – L125 x W67mm.
- INPUT 240VAC
- Output Relays are 10AMP N/O or N/C Volt free.
- Quad band freq 850, 900, 1800, 1900mhz
- No need to keep replacing remote keyfobs when the keyfobs are lost!
- Reviews (0)
Overview of the GSM Roller Shutter Opener
The GSM Roller Shutter incorporates a professional industrial grade GSM engine. The GSM Roller Shutter receives calls at its SIM number, as any ordinary GSM phone. To give an example, if your SIM has a phone number 07123 456789 that is the number you have to call to open the shutter door. The system has a memory where you can store upto fifty numbers of people enabled to access your roller shutter. When a person dials the number the GSM Roller Sutter Opener will check the calling number. If the number is in the list you have programmed it will answer the call. You then use your telephone keypad to open and close the roller shutter.
- Pressing 1 will make the roller shutter go up.
- Pressing 2 will make the roller shutter go down.
- There is also different audible noise for both commands.
If the number is not on the list, the GSM Roller Shutter will cancel the call. Therefore not allowing access to the property.
The advantages of this over other systems is
- You do not have to leave the car to open your shutter. Therefore, avoiding weather or safety issues.
- You don’t need to carry a seperate remote device or indeed replace it if it were to get lost.
Our GSM Roller Shutter Opener is available as a 12V or 240V unit. By using the quadband frequency it enables the GSM Roller Shutter Opener to be used worldwide and we often ship to Europe, Australia and the USA with great feedback. For more information on the GSM Roller Shutter, you can view the GSM ROLLER SHUTTER OPENER manual here