GSM Door Contact Alarm – 2G & 4G
£100.00 Excl. VAT
The 2G/3G GSM Door Contact Alarm system is a standalone alarm system for smaller rooms inside properties.
GSM Module Specification
- GSM Frequency: Quadband freq 850/900/1800/1900/ 3G Model 2100Mhz
- Power Supply Voltage: 9 – 24 volts DC – 1 Amp Min
- Current used in standby mode: 60mA Max
- IP65 rated enclosure for outside installation
- Micro 2G or 3G Simcard
- No landline required
- Dimensions: L100 x W68 x H50mm
- Dimensions PCB Only: L95 x W67mm
- Sim Active Function
- Operating Temperature: -10…+40°C
- Programmed by text message
- Text to test signal strength
- Key Fob Arming / Disarming
- Alert Distance: 25 – 35mm seperation
- Detection: Dual function, magnetic door and emergency switch
- Battery Life: 6 months
- Dimensions: L60 x W32 x H13mm
- Wireless range: 25 feet
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GSM Door Contact Alarm
Our GSM Door Contact Alarm system is a standalone alarm system. It is ideal for smaller rooms inside properties. By using GSM technology, when the door contact is broken the unit will send the user a text message and/or phone call to the users mobile phone or landline. Therefore, providing the occupier of the room instant notification when the room has been breached.
What you get with the GSM Door Contact Alarm
The unit is housed in a perfectly weathered box enabling the unit to be installed outside as well as inside. Furthermore, the unit has been tested in high temperatures as well as freezing temperatures.
Customers with questions regarding the product can contact us on the above numbers for more information.