GSM Auto Dialler With Wireless Beam or Outdoor PIR
From £148.65 Excl. VAT
GSM Auto Diallers work with all alarm panels as well as hundreds of other applications. Connect it to your alarm for text and/or call alerts when triggered.
4 Inputs which can accept a positive or negative trigger indepently, one relay output , text and call alerts to 3 users- available in 2G and 3G models
4 Wireless Devices which a 100 metre range to the dialler station
The unit will come with a Beam or PIR as you choose
- Quad band freq 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz.
- Power Supply Voltage: 9 to 24 volts DC.
- Standard 2G or 3G simcard.
- Dimensions – L170 x W120 x H60mm
- Signal strength function.
- Stay Active simcard Function.
- Watchdog and self repair function.
- Relay Out put which can be latched or pulsed
- 4 Inputs.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Overview of the GSM Auto Dialler
Customers can attach the GSM Auto Dialler to many electronic devices within homes, work, gardens or wherever you need it. The GSM Auto Dialler will alert the customer using GSM technology by sending a text message or a phone call. This alerts the customer to any problems wherever they are in the world! Customers can use all four independent inputs of the and the one output to allow them to send a command back to the Auto Dialler to reactivate or switch off the attached device.
A text message or phone call will be sent to the owners mobile phone or landline from the Auto Dialler when the attached alarm has been triggered. They can then text the Auto Dialler to switch it off using their phone as the controller.
What are the GSM Auto Diallers compatible with?
The GSM Auto Dialler is compatible with all alarm systems. Simply connect the bell output of your alarm system to the input of either the 2G, 3G or 4G unit. This enables customers to be alerted by text or phone call when the attached alarm is triggered. To power the dialler customers can connect it with the battery supply of the alarm box. Alternatively an external 12v source can be used.
Customers have purchased the Auto Dialler to connect to various systems including:
- Security alarm system applications.
- Supervision and monitoring alarm systems.
- Automatic monitoring system.
- Vending machines security protection.
- Pumping stations; tanks, oil or water levels.
- Buildings and real estate.
- Weather stations.
- River monitoring and flood control.
- Fridges/Fish Tanks.
- Farming equipment and security.
Please Note – The GSM Auto Dialler With Wireless Beam or Outdoor PIR uses the standard Auto Dialler with 2G, 3G or 4G capabilities. However by using an RF plug in, it allows 4 Wireless Devices to be paired with it.
Our Beam and PIR are battery powered and have a 100 metre range to the auto dialler unit
Why choose the GSM Auto Dialler
GSM Auto Dialler is set apart from other models on the market by using quadband frequency as well as either 2G, 3G or 4G. Subsequently, customers frequently purchase these worldwide including all over Europe, USA and Australia with excellent feedback. The GSM Auto Dialler comes in an IP65 rated enclosure. Not only does this allow for indoor installation but also outside. Similarly, as we test all devices in high heat and freezing weather conditions this provides customers with a reliable product.
As we manufacture these models ourselves we can offer modifications to the units to meet your requirements. Therefore, if you need something different from this listing please contact us directly. Most of the time we can implement a simple program change at no extra cost.
Furthermore, we are so confident in our products reliability and durability that we now offer a two year product warranty and will replace any faulty models in that timescale.
The difference between 2G, 3G and 4G
These GSM Auto Dialler is available in either 2G, 3G or 4G. In some areas of the world, 2G technology has been shut down and is therefore, unusable. Although there is no confirmed date of 2G being shut down in the UK some areas may have a stronger 3G or 4G signal. The advantage of a 4G model is that it has best chance of finding a signal as it works all the 2G, 3G and 4G frequencies.
You can view the manual using the link below.
Modular Plug In Boards
We are developing plug in boards to enhance the GSM Auto Dialler capablities. So far we have two plug in boards available.
- 8 Input Plug in Board – An Extra 4 Inputs can be added via this plug in board, the Auto Dialler will also trigger on open and close of the input.
- RF Plug in Board – 4 RF devices can be added via this plug in board. These can be wireless beams, PIR’s, smoke detectors – the range of this is 100 metres. Therefore enabling the GSM Auto Dialler to become an alarm system.