4G GSM Intercom with Keypad – 1 Button
£435.41 Excl. VAT
The GSM Intercom with Keypad allows you to speak to visitors at your gates and allow access using your mobile phone as the controller.
- Quad band freq 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 4G Bands – B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 – 24 DC
- Stainless Steel Vandal Proof Enclosure.
- Backlit Keypad.
- Standard 2G or 4G simcard.
- Dimensions L240 x W140 x H45mm.
- Brushed Stainless Steel is 2mm thick.
- Operating Temperature: -10…+40°C
- Signal strength function.
- Stay Active Simcard Function.
- 2 Call points (activated in sequence)
- Digit Keypad code access.
- Phone list for direct access.
- Hold gate open feature.
- Pedestrian relay or door lock.
- Easy programming using front keypad only.
- Reviews (1)
4G GSM INTERCOM WITH KEYPAD – 1 Button
Overview of the GSM 4G Intercom with keypad
The GSM 4G Intercom with keypad incorporates a professional industrial grade GSM engine. It receives calls at its SIM number, as any ordinary phone would. The system operates in the GSM module Quad-band and 4G frequency.
This Intercom works with both 2G and 4G Simcards. As a result, these intercom’s can be used worldwide. We frequently ship models all over Europe, USA and Australia with excellent feedback.
When a visitor arrives at the property they will press the call button on the intercom. This results in the intercom connecting to a pre-programmed phone number (up to 2 numbers can be added per call button). If there is no response the intercom will call the second number. Once you answer the phone and speak to the visitor you can then open the gate using your phone and allow them access remotely from wherever you are in the world!
You can also open the gates by dialling the sim card number held within the unit or by pressing a combination of your choice on the keypad.
Features of the GSM 4G Intercom with keypad
This intercom comes with a full working keypad. Contents include:
- Housed in a brushed stainless steel vandal proof box.
- It is manufactured with a high quality backlit keypad and call button.
- It is a high end GSM 4G Intercom at an amazing price
- Manufactured here in our factory in Goring By Sea, England.
Customer’s can easily wire the intercom into their gates and garage systems. The intercom is small and durable. Furthermore, the intercom is enclosed in an IP65 rated enclosure. This means that it is perfect for outside installation. Additionally, the intercom has been tested in high heat and freezing weather conditions.
We are so confident in our products durability that we offer a two-year product warranty and will replace any faulty models in that timescale.